Housing charges are $715.00 for a two bedroom unit and $659.00 for a one bedroom unit.
Members are responsible to have the hydro connected in their own names within 3 days of move-in and are responsible for all costs of heating their units.
Superior View does offer some subsidized units.
- These units are based on the individual member's personal income and housing charges are usually in the neighborhood of 30% of a member's monthly income.
- In addition to housing charges, members pay an annual membership fee of $15.00 per member.
Parking is available to our members at a rate of $15.00 per month.
Additional storage is also available at a rate of $5.00 or $8.00 per month depending on the size of the storage unit you require. Units may not always be available, but you can put your name on a waiting list for the next available storage unit.
Last month's rent is not required.
- Instead, a "Loan Certificate" in the amount of $750.00 is paid in installments, with a deposit upon move-in (1/2 the total L.C. amount - $375.00), followed by payments of $50.00 per month.
- The "Loan Certificate" is required as being part of the member shares for the Co-op membership.
- This money is also used to cover any repairs/cleaning costs necessary after a member moves out with a balance being returned to the member.
New members are also required to sign a one year lease.
Some of our members chose to belong to Neighborhood Watch.
This is a personal choice and has nothing to do with your membership in our Co-op.
To receive information on fees, please contact the local group.